Hey people of the globe, here is semi-English translation lyrics of the above song....Regards All....we learn and share everyday...E.G
And Mary, Mary, Ah, the beautiful Mary, Mary, Man I'm so sincere, I'll tell you no bullshit, that pełnaś charm, every night I give peace, but you keep pace, do not protect from the hassles, no. Not your fault I know that the freedom you were taken, were genetic changes in fear that wake us in this matter, that reveal a truth the whole, all that enamored Poland, though, there are still few Cie Mary sweetie because clearly zieloniutka, mild in its effects is the enemy of vodka This natural sensymila moment glue and wrap the beat melts I still have Machu prohibited, morning treats any law CAD I my little one, and so we find meet somewhere in the open air chill together because
Ref [Sister Mariola / Marika] I give you my sweetness so many years, for many years, for many years and touches you gently when you carefully considered the world (ye aj) finally know your movements are important to count only you, only you I'm here to snuggle close to banish the dark dreams (yej)
[Ras Luta] Sometimes I love you, sometimes I'm close enough You calm me sometimes shoot sometimes sulks the inside of the veins I feel your soft touch it penetrates me your breath somewhere in the middle of the night, heej let me enjoy what I have you will never be alone You fill my head with light and dreams purple mist be with us
[Zary] A fragrant mary mary mary mary you say you love me still want us to share walls and bars all prohibitions for it every day that we spend with each other You tell me that you love unavailable for everyone in the country the ordinary consumer as the Dutchman did not come to me beautiful we'll do it together, I know, the road will be winding look for a quiet place to relax after a meeting with you forever free my head what is being said today I'm talking about the question did not kill anyone still want to close harass where freedom of speech is freedom of choice where do not have that we do not live in a country full of diseases where is the logic of all want us to close the I do not care Today you want to breathe because
Ref [Sister Mariola / Marika] I give you my sweetness so many years, for many years, for many years and touches you gently when you carefully considered the world (ye aj) finally know your movements are important to count only you only you I'm here to snuggle close to banish the dark dreams (yej)
[Wolf] Mary mary joint bong fifa Filis. Zioom podknął gushing at this time, When you breathe the black smoke into your lungs act so that they came out on the plus THC is my middle name, which you jarali us know he was not lying great mug you can count on me go ahead if it was not, and so there is not enough once five to three, now solo pants Wolf, Wolf is out of control My dealer does not dim normal people yet one does not get dirty hands breeding best herbs, filterek, tissue I like when a casket full of treasures I do break often to feel like a chopped I do not lose spirited waiting for new trees jaram, jaram how old rastaman ganja is the cure of a shaman This is the power hidden in the plant Only ignorant tarnish its opinion (woow, wow ...)
Ref [Sister Mariola / Marika] I give you my sweetness so many years, for many years, for many years and touches you gently when you carefully considered the world (ye aj) finally know your movements are important to count only you only you I'm here to snuggle close to banish the dark dreams (yej)
Hey people of the globe, here is semi-English translation lyrics of the above song....Regards All....we learn and share everyday...E.G
ReplyDeleteAnd Mary, Mary, Ah, the beautiful Mary, Mary,
Man I'm so sincere,
I'll tell you no bullshit,
that pełnaś charm,
every night I give peace,
but you keep pace,
do not protect from the hassles, no.
Not your fault I know that the freedom you were taken, were
genetic changes in fear that wake us in this matter,
that reveal a truth the whole,
all that enamored Poland, though, there are still few Cie
Mary sweetie because clearly zieloniutka,
mild in its effects is the enemy of vodka
This natural sensymila moment
glue and wrap the beat melts
I still have Machu prohibited,
morning treats any law CAD I
my little one, and so we find
meet somewhere in the open air
chill together because
Ref [Sister Mariola / Marika]
I give you my sweetness so many years, for many years, for many years
and touches you gently when you carefully considered the world (ye aj)
finally know your movements are important to count only you, only you
I'm here to snuggle close to banish the dark dreams (yej)
[Ras Luta]
Sometimes I love you, sometimes I'm close enough
You calm me sometimes shoot sometimes sulks
the inside of the veins I feel your soft touch
it penetrates me your breath somewhere in the middle of the night, heej
let me enjoy what I have
you will never be alone
You fill my head with light and dreams
purple mist be with us
[Zary]
A fragrant mary mary mary mary
you say you love me still want us to share
walls and bars all prohibitions
for it every day that we spend with each other
You tell me that you love unavailable
for everyone in the country
the ordinary consumer
as the Dutchman did not come to me beautiful
we'll do it together, I know, the road will be winding
look for a quiet place to relax
after a meeting with you forever free my head
what is being said today I'm talking about the question
did not kill anyone still want to close harass
where freedom of speech is freedom of choice where
do not have that we do not live in a country full of diseases
where is the logic of all want us to close the
I do not care
Today you want to breathe because
Ref [Sister Mariola / Marika]
I give you my sweetness so many years, for many years, for many years
and touches you gently when you carefully considered the world (ye aj)
finally know your movements are important to count only you only you
I'm here to snuggle close to banish the dark dreams (yej)
[Wolf]
Mary mary joint bong fifa Filis.
Zioom podknął gushing at this time,
When you breathe the black smoke into your lungs
act so that they came out on the plus
THC is my middle name, which you jarali us know he was not lying
great mug you can count on me go ahead
if it was not, and so there is not enough
once five to three, now solo pants
Wolf, Wolf is out of control
My dealer does not dim normal people
yet one does not get dirty hands breeding
best herbs, filterek, tissue
I like when a casket full of treasures
I do break often to feel like a chopped
I do not lose spirited waiting for new trees
jaram, jaram how old rastaman
ganja is the cure of a shaman
This is the power hidden in the plant
Only ignorant tarnish its opinion (woow, wow ...)
Ref [Sister Mariola / Marika]
I give you my sweetness so many years, for many years, for many years
and touches you gently when you carefully considered the world (ye aj)
finally know your movements are important to count only you only you
I'm here to snuggle close to banish the dark dreams (yej)