Translate

Interview/The Making Of: 2 Steps Above Rags (The Family)

3 comments:

  1. Hey peeps, here is an interview i had with the talent in question:

    Q. YOUR NAME OR A.K.A AND KIND OF INTERESTS/FIELD?
    A: My name is Eddie Ethics I'm a hip-hop/rap producer from Seattle WA, U.S.A.

    Q: WHAT INFLUENCED YOU TO DO MUSIC IN GENERAL?
    A: I'm not influenced by any specific genre, as a child I had a large variety of music I would listen to. From Rock and Metal to Rap and Reggae, if it has a good beat then it has my respect.

    Q: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS MUSIC THING FOR?
    A: The love for music has been passed down to me from generation to generation. I come from a very large musically oriented family. I started out playing piano and keyboard when I was 4 years old. At the age of 6 I fell in love with the drum. Later in life through middle and high school I developed an interest towards guitar and bass. But it wasn't until 2006 when I really started recording and producing a lot more electronic style music.

    Q: WHICH VETERAN/PERSON MOTIVATES YOU?
    A: I'm inspired and motivated by multiple different types of artists both Indy and major. I find myself most inspired by world-renowned producer, Benny BenassI. His skill level is off the chain with his production not to mention the guy plays almost every instrument imaginable. I definitely see him as a sure motivator of mine.

    Q: HOW DOES YOUR INTEREST/ FIELD AFFECT THE SOCIETY AND WHERE DO YOU INTEND TO TAKE IT TO IN THE NEAR FUTURE
    A: After one year of moving CD's on the street, My first full length album "2 Steps Above Rags: The Family" was officially released to the world for free download May 4, 2012. Since then, We have done numerous shows around Washington State and opened up for major acts such as DJ Paul of Three 6 Mafia, Spice 1, Twisted Insane, Yuk Mouth and more. But I don't do this for just my State, I do this for the world. I do this for the next generation of rappers, singers and beat makers to come. As time goes on, I plan to take this more globally and to a whole new level.

    Thank you for the interview Mr Eddie Ethics. Yo peeps, feel free to check out his website www.aboverags.com and his new BIG society album “2 steps Above rags” and we promise to get you a live interview of this gentleman soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time doing this interview. Shoutouts to everyone who made this possible. Much love worldwide!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Mr Eddie Ethics, kindly join us on our Ether grand page on facebook.

    ReplyDelete