Here is a brief interview with the said Mr Benny Oke:
Q: YOUR NAME AND KIND OF MUSIC/ART/FIELD? A: My name is Benny Oke and I'm a Christian/gospel musician and producer.
Q: WHAT INFLUENCED YOU? A: I've always loved music. I grew up in Church playing and with parents who were at the time active musicians.
Q:HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS? A:I have been involved with music in some capacity probably since the age of 7.
Q: WHICH ARTIST MOTIVATES YOU A: I listen to a lot of different kinds of music. From gospel to jazz, blues, classical music and of course African music. I would say the artist that has most influenced me in the area of writing and composing music has to be the Legendary gospel musician, Andrae Crouch.
Q: HOW DOES YOUR MUSIC OR ART AFFECT THE SOCIETY AND WHERE DO YOU INTEND TO TAKE THE MUSIC TO IN THE NEAR FUTURE. A: I hope that my music first of all bring glory and praise to God, who gave the gift in the first place. I also hope to remind people through my music to become more aware of the poor and needy amongst us. We need to be the hands and feet of Christ by clothing the naked, feeding the hungry and generally showing His love to a lost world.
Q. Well thank you Sir and people of the globe the full album is out online now on cdbaby.com, Amazon.com itunes.com and in selected stores too.
Here is a brief interview with the said Mr Benny Oke:
ReplyDeleteQ: YOUR NAME AND KIND OF MUSIC/ART/FIELD?
A: My name is Benny Oke and I'm a Christian/gospel musician and producer.
Q: WHAT INFLUENCED YOU?
A: I've always loved music. I grew up in Church playing and with parents who were at the time active musicians.
Q:HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS?
A:I have been involved with music in some capacity probably since the age of 7.
Q: WHICH ARTIST MOTIVATES YOU
A: I listen to a lot of different kinds of music. From gospel to jazz, blues, classical music and of course African music. I would say the artist that has most influenced me in the area of writing and composing music has to be the Legendary gospel musician, Andrae Crouch.
Q: HOW DOES YOUR MUSIC OR ART AFFECT THE SOCIETY AND WHERE DO YOU INTEND TO TAKE THE MUSIC TO IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
A: I hope that my music first of all bring glory and praise to God, who gave the gift in the first place. I also hope to remind people through my music to become more aware of the poor and needy amongst us. We need to be the hands and feet of Christ by clothing the naked, feeding the hungry and generally showing His love to a lost world.
Q. Well thank you Sir and people of the globe the full album is out online now on cdbaby.com, Amazon.com itunes.com and in selected stores too.
Hey people, just got the link for the Big society album above
ReplyDeletehttps://itunes.apple.com/us/album/a-heart-for-the-nations/id645613192 & http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bennyoke3
Hey bro here is our new facebook page "Ether Grand"..join us....regards
ReplyDelete