Translate

Straight from the concrete jungle of cement.

Hi everyone,

Here is what a contact just sent me for my listening pleasure and decided to share with you all. I believe that i have posted this in the past but what the "heck"A good listen is a good listen".

Have a listen again, when you are free.


6 comments:

  1. Hello Evereyone,

    It is been a while people!!! Well, we are back with MUSIC WEDNESDAY AND HERE IS A LINK TO AN UPDATED ALBUM FROM ONE OF THE GREATS.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8NVBdC-ycA&list=PLz0cz2osJs5APOUW7bzFZXnK_LaDuaYs4&index=9

    Kindly enjoy the mix when you can, as we are updating our platform security settings. In the interim, kindly feel free to contact me directly on josepheboh726@yahoo.com or etherundagod@gmail.com, for any inquiries or clarifications. Also here is a my direct telephone number (44) 07440254076.

    Thank you always and God bless!


    Best Wishes
    JOSEPH NNAMDI MICHAEL EBOH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good use of word play by the artist.....I CAN SELL ALASKA TO RUSSIA....

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKeGPMp6m8&list=PLsAk6h4n-dS1djcMvOzp2ra3v-bX-Qsjw&index=6

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIjr1p7RkXU&list=PLsAk6h4n-dS1djcMvOzp2ra3v-bX-Qsjw&index=15

    ReplyDelete
  5. R.I.P albert prodigy Johnson. You are missed indeed, why did your mirror get distorted...(Good line from the above link

    One Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AF0NBEr6nA&list=PLsAk6h4n-dS1djcMvOzp2ra3v-bX-Qsjw&index=16

    ReplyDelete